Frequently asked questions
1. What can I use for substitues materials? Head over to the substitute section within the components page, this will inform you whether you can make a substitute or not.
2. How do you construct the bionic finger with straws?
Well you can click the link here to find out.
3. Why won't my code upload to my ardiuno? Most of the time the port,board or processor is incorrectly selected. Make sure they are correctly selected to get on your way.
4. Are the materials expensive? Overall the materials can become to quite an expense, estimated at around $80. However you can find products for both more or less.
5. How long does it take to make? It depends on the quality and efficiency of your project but the estimated time would be between 1-3 hours.
6. Are the materials easy to source? The materials can be purchased both instore and online. However with online ordering make sure to factor in the time required for delivery.
7. Why won’t my finger work? Most of the time it’s just because you have incorrectly placed the wires so just double check and hopefully it will now work.